Los Poblanos Artisan Lavender Hand Soap
With a handful of thoughtfully-selected ingredients, our signature Lavender Hand Soap is tried and tested by Los Poblanos farmers, it will surely hold its own against messy hands in your household. Pairs perfectly with our Lavender Lotion beside any kitchen or bathroom sink.
Crafted with care in small batches, Los Poblanos artisan lavender products have a sense of place. All lavender is sourced from Los Poblanos family-run organic lavender farm and historic inn. The lavender fields are tended by hand and harvested at the optimal time each year to yield the highest quality essential oil. Lavender’s soothing medicinal and aromatic properties have made it a versatile and popular herb for centuries. An effective herb for healing cuts, burns and so much more, lavender has a soothing effect on the nervous system.
Cruelty-Free Never Tested on Animals. Tested on farmers, not animals
Made with five all-natural ingredients, including essential oil from certified organic Grosso Lavender that is grown and distilled on the Los Poblanos farm
Proudly made in New Mexico
Available in a 12 oz pump bottle
Part of our Essential Wellness Collection, Los Poblanos Lavender Soap is made with just 5 all-natural ingredients, including essential oil from certified organic Grosso Lavender that is grown and distilled on the Los Poblanos farm.
Here's a closer look at each ingredient, and why we can’t get enough of this luxurious skincare collection:
1. Organic Lavandula Hybrida Grosso (Lavender Essential Oil): Balances, relaxes, and calms the skin. While we cannot make any definitive legal claims, lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic properties. An effective herb for healing cuts, burns and so much more.
2. Potassium Cocoate (Coconut Oil): A cleansing agent which also contains properties that reduce inflammation, moisturizes the skin, and protects from harmful bacteria. This soap is tried and tested by Los Poblanos farmers and will surely hold it’s own against messy hands in your household.
3. Sodium Chloride (Salt): Cleanses, deodorizes and degreases without stripping the skin of too many natural oils.
4. Cetyl Betaine (A salt derived from natural fatty acids): Conditions the skin and has both cleansing and foam-boosting properties.
5. Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol: These are paraben and formaldehyde-FREE preservatives. Mild and nonirritating for the skin. Provides optimized protection against microbial growth.
Pair with our Los Poblanos Lavender Lotion (Developed and tested on Los Poblanos farmers in the dry New Mexican high desert) for best results.